“Treat people the way you want to be treated. Be available. Always try to be there for client questions and concerns with rapid response times and resolutions.”James has a Bachelor of Science from Albright College and has been a member of the firm since 1976. When he’s not at work, you’ll find Jim enjoying the Jersey Shore, being a grandpa and maybe even playing a round of golf.
- Personal Service entities
- Individual Tax
Volunteer Experience & Causes
- Miller-Keystone Blood Center - Board of Directors (2002 - Present), Board Chair(2008 - 2010)
- Muhlenberg College Board of Associates - Board of Directors (1995 - Present), Board Treasurer ( 2014 - Present)
- Various Churches - Finance Chair, volunteer financial consultant (1984 - 2012)
- Truth for Life and other Gospel-based ministries